Doctor's CarbRite Diet Extra Rich Brownie/Blondie Mix is the most delicious sugar-free brownie/blondie mix available for those individuals looking to add more protein to their diets. These healthful brownies/blondies are easy to make and only require an additional 3 large eggs, 1/2 cup of softened butter and 1 teaspoon of water: what could be easier?
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Beat eggs and then add dry ingredients. Combine and beat until well blended.
3. Mix in softened butter and 1 tsp water.
4. Pour into a greased 8" square glass dish and set into a larger baking dish. Pour enough hot water into the larger baking dish to come 1 inch up side of square glass dish. Place both dishes into preheated oven.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
6. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve.